CAD Services Vaughan
Mechanitec Design is providing cad services for Vaughan city and surrounding areas. Our great experience with custom mechanical and drafting will help our Vaughan clients achieve their product design targets and provide their manufacturing shops with clear and accurate shop drawings for easier product manufacturing.
We offer a range of services for our clients and we have developed procedures on how to provide cad services and get the best possible cad design and 2D drawings to our clients. Here are some of the cad services, including 2D shop drawings, 3D modeling and drafting:
- Sometimes, when your internal engineering team is very busy with new projects, you may need someone to create 2D drawings based on your already done 3D models. Mechanitec Design provides this kind of service and we can implement your company logo and drawing standards into the drawings we create. We will also use the same font as well as the same type of notes you usually use in your drawings so that 2D drawings we create for you will look exactly the same as the one you already use in your manufacturing.
- We also offer the opposite cad service, where if you only have some drawings available, whether in paper of digital format, we can use those to create 3D models of your parts or assemblies. If needed, we can also recreate the existing drawings with different drawing templates to make them updated with the current company standards.
- One of the most common cad services requested is custom mechanical design for a product. With our decades long experience we can offer our manufacturing know how and integrate it into product design so that it is easier to manufacture, assemble and more safe to use. We have experience from various industries including sheet-metal design, welding structures, acrylic products, products for 3D printing and others. We keep in contact with our clients during the whole design process to make sure the client has chance to review the proposed design and any changes that may need to be implemented.
- If you have only a .pdf drawing for a part, we can redo that drawing in a digital format as a .dwg 2D drawing or a 3D model and a drawing based on that 3D model. In this way you can add the part to your standard cad documents. The drawings can be done by using your company logo and drawing template standards.
- We can also do various support documents for products like user guides, assembly instructions or technical reports. With detailed and clear user instructions, your customers can be confident in the use of your products.
- In addition, we can also do 3D renderings of your parts and assemblies for great visualization and you can use these images in your prospects and ad campaigns to better promote your products.