CAD Services Richmond Hill
Mechanitec Design provides cad design services to Richmond Hill companies in manufacturing and industrial supply sector, as well as metal shops, machining and cnc shops. We provide detailed cad drawings for assemblies and parts, custom mechanical design as well as 3D rendering, 3D modelling and other related services.
Here are some of the services we offer to our Richmond Hill client companies:
- We can create 2D shop drawings from the provided 3D models. In case you need this kind of service we can help you with efficiently creating drawings for your parts. We will use your company drawing template standards to create drawings that look and feel exactly the same as your regular in-house made drawings. Moreover, we will add all the needed extra notes, gd&t, manufacturing finishes, welding symbols, custom tables, .etc to make the drawings complete and ready to manufacture, just like your existing parts.
- We can create assembly drawings from the provided 3D assembly or product models. We will include, as is standard, bill of materials table and balloon pointers to list all the included parts. In needed we can create a view with an exploded assembly to better show how your product is assembled. You can have both types of views, the standard 3 projections with needed cross-sections as well as an exploded view in the same sheet of drawing.
- One other cad service we provide is creating 3D models of parts or assemblies based on the provided sketches or from .pdf and other file types in digital format. Even if the sketch you provided is a rough sketch, we can add all the needed extra details, like rounded corners, fillets, chamfers, and any other needed features to make the part easier to manufacture, safe to handle and use and ensure intended functionality.
- We can also provide the service of custom product design. Base on your sketches and guidelines and limitations for a particular design, we can design products from ground up to meet your needs. We will apply best practices in design for manufacturing and design for assembly principles to create optimal parts that have quality built into them right from the design stage and all the way to the manufacturing, assembly and final use. You will be able to review all the needed changes throughout the design process and approve them. We will make sure the whole project is always going into the direction you need exactly and the final deliverable be quality design that you can rely on in further manufacturing and use.
- If you need only to convert a drawing from .pdf to .dwg format, we can accurately transfer all the information from original drawing to the AutoCAD format. If needed we can also update the part with new features or add additional notes to the drawing. Change of drawing header is also possible.